Monday, October 1, 2012

Confessions of a Lazy Stamper

This was a simple thank you card I made for Kathy, who let me borrow some summer starfruit dahlias.  I punched three blossoms of the new IC's and roughed them up a bit (actually I had these laying on my table from a class I had prepped).  Then I stamped images from the Mixed Bunch set and punched those out with my new 1-1/4" scallop circle punch (didn't know how much I would love this punch), crumpled them and layered them on the blossoms (again, the set, ink, and punch were on my table).  I added a dahlia to the center of each blossom (the cute little critters hadn't been put away yet).  I created the vase with my ornament punch and added a little baker's twine (all right, so the ornament punch out was leftover from a card sample I had made for that class.  I did have to pull the baker's twine out of a drawer).  Finally I hand drew stems with my gumball green marker (you guessed it; the marker was already out on my table).

So there you have it . . . Confessions of a lazy stamper!  I guess it pays not to clean up your stamping area!

Happy Stamping!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment