Saturday, September 1, 2012

Convention Swaps



I received this swap from Beverly Stewart. At first I didn't think much of it, but when I saw the way it opened to reveal the whole flower, it made more of an impression on me. The following is the recipe Beverly included on the back of her swap ~

stamps: mixed bunch, my friend, up up and away (leaf)
paper: whisper white and various colors
ink: black craft, versamark and colors to match papers
accessories: markers, dimensionals, clear ep, color coach for matching a variety of colors

This swap's colors look like pretty in pink, certainly celery and marina mist.

Have a great Labor Day weekend! My son is in a basketball tournament and has 2 games this afternoon and another on Mon. Hopefully I can get in a little stamp time.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment