Sunday, August 5, 2012

SU Convention 2012




I went to Stampin Up's Annual Convention in Utah 7/18-7/21 with my friend, Cathy H, and we had such a blast!

Here are a couple of the free sets we received on the last day. The set on the left is an exclusive set that Convention attendees received. The set on the right is called Moving Forward and SU donates $3 from the purchase of each set to Ronald McDonald Charities. We got ours free! I can't wait to use it and hope lots of people will purchase it so SU will donate to this worthy cause.


Here's a card that we'll make at a class on Aug 23rd. I received this swap from Julie B, a fellow Inkerbelle, and it uses one of the images from the Moving Forward set. Isn't it adorable? Hope you can make it to the class!

I finally uploaded all my photos from Convention and will be sharing them with you, so be sure to check back often!

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment