Friday, February 11, 2011

Jan 13th Technique Class, Finally

My DH helped me figure out why I couldn't upload photos (you have to turn the camera on? Really??? Normally I set my camera on my Kodak Easy Share printer dock, which eliminates this step) and so I am FINALLY able to post again! These are the cards we made in my last Technique Class. Boy does that seem like eons ago!



Project 1 Faux Diamonds Heart Card
Supplies:

sets- teeny tiny wishes, always
cs- real red, very vanilla, red glimmer paper
ink- versamark pad, real red pad & ink cartridge, basic black pad
access- always in bloom wheel, iridescent ice ep,pinking hearts punch, heart to heart punch, red gg ribbon, dimensionals



Project 2 Faux Doily Valentine Girl Card
Supplies:

sets- greeting card kids, grateful greetings, i heart hearts
cs- real red, very vanilla, red glimmer paper
ink- real red & basic black pads, blush blossom marker
access- watercolor wonder crayons, blender pens, 2-1/2" circle punch, pinking hearts corner punch, heart to heart punch, two-way glue pen



Project 3 Pine Tree Card, wet paper technique
Supplies:

sets- lovely as a tree, hope happens, silhouette sentiments
cs- soft suede, naturals ivory, watercolor paper, old olive
ink- early espresso pad and marker, always artichoke soft suede, old olive markers



Project 4 Humming Bird Card
Supplies:

sets- elements of style
cs- textured black, naturals ivory, very vanilla, love letters dp
ink- basic black & crumb cake pads
access- boho blossoms punch, scallop oval punch, 1/16" hand held punch, basic glimmer brads, frost white shimmer paint

Contact me if you want to learn any of the techniques we used in this class.

Happy Stamping! Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment